Here are the steps for doing that:
- Go to the home screen of your iphone and tap on settings.
- Go to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Select Gmail
- Type your Gmail credentials (username and password)
- Tap on Allow option when asked.
- Select Gmail.
- Select which services you want to sync under the account heading. You can select from Mail, Contacts, Calendars, or Notes.
- Once done, tap on Save.
The Gmail technical support must be contacted to get the best possible solutions for above problems. They play an important role in coming up with easy to implement solutions. They offer highly cost effective remote technical assistance to provide the best possible solutions to users and that too in a quick span of time. Their expert technicians work round the clock and are fully equipped to come up with quick and flawless solutions.