User can easily create outlook account on iPhone. Outlook has many features for you at one place. Outlook is giving features like you can manage your mails of different accounts, calendars and documents at one place. Outlook has been more updated with a powerful inbox. New Outlook is having an inbox of various facilities like important mails are on the top, we can swipe the mails to archive or delete them. It has smart filters for sorting the inbox.
When you set up your outlook account, follow the steps given below:
- Either search for outlook app on your iPhone or download Outlook app from your mobile.
- When your app gets start, click “Get started”.
- Login with your account you want to add.
- Outlook will sync that account after your login.
- In case if you cannot able to open outlook from app, then also you can set up outlook.com in your iPhone.
- Open settings and select Mails, Calendar and Contacts.
- Click on add account under Hotmail.
- Click Microsoft Hotmail at the bottom.
- Enter your outlook.com username, password and your iPhone will take the description automatically as Outlook.
- Click next on the upper right corner.
- Choose the fields you want to sync and click save.
If you require further details or you may need help, you can contact our Outlook technical support. We will try to provide you good assistance quickly. You can mail us as well as contact us on mobile phone. Now a day Outlook technical support team is resolving many issues of customers. We promise you to provide services to our best. You can send a query to us for any kind of help you need. We will try to resolve it soon.