How to Reset AT&T Account Password in an Easy Way
If you have forgotten your AT&T account password, then don’t worry about it!! Yahoo provided several options for recovering the password. If you have associated alternate email address and a phone number with your AT&T account, then you can quickly reset your account password.
Well, here we provide you simple and easy steps to reset an account password, so please follow below steps to fast reset password:
- First, go to an AT&T login page
- Go to “Log In” section.
- Click the “Forget Password” option.
- Underneath “Password” section, fill the AT&T email id in the “User ID” text box.
- Fill the Last name in the “Last Name” text box.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Now choose a way to get password recovery details either by “Send me a temporary password” or by “I’ll answer my security questions”.
- If you choose “Send me a temporary password” option, then you will acquire a verification code on your primary email address, or if you choose “I’ll answer my security questions” option, then you have to enter the security question associated with your AT&T account.
- Now, follow the password reset instruction/click the reset password link within an email, or enter all the answers to security questions to promote the password reset page. Click the “Continue” button.
- Enter a new password & Re-enter it.
- Click “Save” button.
If you are unable to follow the above steps or face any technical problem, then you can dial AT&T technical support number to contact with third party technical support experts and avail the steps-by-steps instruction and complete guidance to speedily solve the problems. The proficient technicians are ready to assist you 24x7 days.