BellSouth email is the service from AT&T for its customers to communicate with the executives and to make bill payments or to put any query or complaints. This id is given to the AT&T customers only, though with this id, user can communicate with other people in contact list. It is allied with Yahoo and thus it is possible to import and export emails and contacts from Yahoo. Even user can login to his bellsouth account from Yahoo itself.
Sometimes, bellsouth users face technical difficulties in login to their account. If in any case user forget his Bellsouth password then he can recover his account easily so there is no need to worry. Below shown is the process for recovering the bellsouth account by resetting the new password.
- Open the AT&T login page.
- Click on the link, Forgot Password?
- User will be directed to Forgot user id/password page.
- On the page appeared, enter the bellsouth user id and the last name.
- Click on the button Continue.
- User will be provided with a temporary password.
- From this user can login and then reset a new password.
If any technical issue arises then user can ask for the Bellsouth Technical Support through either email or phone. Both the services are all the time available. The experts are experienced and have willingness to guide and help users.