GET THE BEST STEPS FOR THE LOCAL FOLDER CREATION IN YOUR APPLE MAIL ACCOUNT
Many times, it happens that the users feel a need to create a local folder in their Apple Mail account. It helps the users for making an organized inbox instead of an unclutered inbox. So, in this article, you will find all the basic steps for the creation of the local folder. So, in case, you have a POP email account, then the steps which should be followed by you are given below.
- The first step is to go to the bottom left corner of the Mail window.
- The next step is to click on "+" pop-up menu, which is given in the bottom left corner.
- After that, you have to click on the menu item named as NEW MAILBOX.
- Then, you will see a drop-down menu. After selecting the appropriate location from there, you have to type " FIRST LEVEL" and then click on the OK button given on the screen.
- Now, your new folder would be created. In order to create a sub-folder, you simply have to click on the folder which you created eariler.
So, if you are still not able to create a local folder in your Apple Mail account with the help of the simple steps mentioned in this article, then you definitely need to contact the Apple Mail Technical Support right now, whose customer service representatives are available to all the usrs 24 x 7.