Utilize these Steps to Set up Cox Account on iPhone
Cox Communication is the leading Telecommunication Organization. It offers benefits in the digital cables, broadband communication, home security and considerably more. The services offered by the Cox Communication is brilliant and consequently, it is exceptionally appreciated by the clients.
Cox Webmail supports the majority of the Operating System, for example, iPhone, MacOS, Windows. If you want to set up the Cox Account on your iPhone, then you are at right place. Here you will get the detailed procedure of the Cox Account setup.
- From your iPhone, click on “Setting”.
- Tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” from the setting section and then tap on “Add Account”.
- Select Add Mail Account from the 'Add Account' section and then tap on “Others”.
- Now enter your Name, email address, password.
- In the box of Incoming Mail Server, enter Host Name as “imap.coxmail.com” without the inverted comma. And then enter the username and password. In the port section, enter 993.
- In the section of Outgoing Mail Server, enter Host Name as “smtp.coxmail.com” without the inverted comma and then enter your username and password. Keep the port number as 465.
- Enable the SSL mode.
Finally, you are all set. If still persist any issue, then dial on Cox Technical Support Phone Number. The techie will resolve the issue within a short frame of time. They offer the best and complete solution of any issue. The techie works around the clock, so you can get their support anytime as per your convenience. Hence, be in touch with the Cox Tech team to enjoy the entire features of the Cox Communication without any interruption.