Internet Explorer is a Web Browser inbuilt in the Microsoft Windows Operating System. Being under the Microsoft, it offers multiple and unique browser features to the users, so that the users can enjoy the entire elements of the Web Browser.
Since, after a launch, Internet Explorer went for multiple versions to upgrade the features, the last version is Internet Explorer 11 and thereafter it has been replaced by the Microsoft Edge. But, in spite of that, the older versions are still trending in the web world due to its excellent features and services.
If you are also an Internet Explorer user and want to make it your default web browser, then no need to worry, as it's an easy task. So just go through with the instructions listed below.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Setting that is symbolized with the gear icon.
- From the drop down menu of the Setting, click on Internet Options.
- A new window will appear and that is the Internet Explorer, from the Menu tab, click on the Programs.
- You will see the Internet Explorer icon and parallel to the same a button is located Make Default. Click on it.
- Now click OK, located at the bottom of the page.
- Close the Internet Explorer and Open it again.
Hence, Internet Explorer is now your default web browser. For additional information or to get rid of any issue, contact Internet Explorer Customer Service. The service team allows you to connect with the technical department and with their support you can get your issues resolved. Hence, be in touch with them to enjoy the uninterrupted services of the Internet Explorer.