Arris is one of the top-notch telecommunication companies of England that proffer various services such as high-speed data, video and internet. All of these services are used by the billion of users in all over the world. Users can easily access high speed Wi-Fi internet to use internet.
Do you feel that someone accessing your Arris Wi-Fi network? Then you have an option to change the password of your Wi-Fi network. If you don’t know how to change your Arris Wi-Fi password, then read out this article very carefully.
Some easy and quick steps to change Wi-Fi password Arris:
- First of all, open your web browser and then type 192.168.100.1 into the address bar and then press the Enter.
- Now it will redirect you to the log in page of your Arris modem and then enter your username and password into the given field.
- Click on the Apply tab.
- Now scroll down to the security settings and then find the preshared key.
- Enter a new password for your Arris Wi-Fi into the given box.
- After that, reboot your modem and then unplug the cable modem from the power source and after few seconds plug it into power source and start computer to complete the process.
If you are not capable to change your Arris Wi-Fi password after following the above mentioned steps, then contact Arris Customer Service number to acquire highly reliable assistance from the technical experts. They will cater first rate solutions to change your Wi-Fi password. Every kind of technical problem is resolved by these experts within a short span of time. You only need to approach these experts by making a voice call and they will assist at 24/7 hours on all kinds of technical issues.
For more visit: http://www.instohelp.com/arris-modem-customer-service