If you are using your computer and suddenly you got issue with your PC because of your McAfee antivirus, you need not to panic. It is required for you to follow certain guidelines that has been suggested. For more information, you can use helpline number. It is quite easy to get on support site.
- You need to close the McAfee if it's running. First, right-click the McAfee icon in the bottom-right side of the screen and tap “Exit.”
- It is required to select “Start” You can tap Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen, or tap “Win” key.
- There is need to select “Add or remove programs” into “Start.”
- It will bring a list of programs on your PC, at the top,you can see “Add or Remove Programs” system feature.
- Tap the option of “Add or remove programs”, you can see it at the top of the Start window.
- You need to go down and tap McAfee Security Center.
- Tap the option of “Uninstall” twice. It will be under the app's name or at the top of the Programs and Features window
- Select “Yes” if prompted. Now, McAfee's uninstaller will run.
- Individual needs to follow the on-screen instructions.
When you don’t find the solution according to you, it will be better if you reach McAfee Antivirus Tech Support team. Experts will not only help you out but even show you the best guidelines for resolving your problem. As a user, you will be charged with some fee. If don’t agree with the solution, you will not have to pay anything. You will have other options to use, live chat and email service can be used in such cases.