Summary on Cancellation policy of Frontier Airlines
Frontier airlines is an ultra low-cost airline of America. The headquarters of Frontier airline is located in Denver, Colorado. It has a fleet size of 78. Its flights are operated to 97 destinations.
Before submitting the details of passenger for Frontier Airlines Reservations, the guest needs to check whether the ticket is refundable or not. The ticket in Frontier airlines can be cancelled by following the cancellation policy of the airline.
The cancellation policy of Frontier airlines involves following steps:
- If a ticket is booked a week prior to the travel date, then it will not be refundable.
- In order to get full refund of the ticket, the cancellation request should be submitted within a day’s time of the purchase.
- The cancellation request can be forwarded by selecting the options through ‘Manage Booking’ or contacting the Frontier Airlines customer service.
- If the ticket was booked within the week of departure or it was more than a day’s time that the ticket has not been cancelled, then cancellation fees is applied.
- If a flight needs cancellation, three months prior the travel date, no fees will be charged but if it is even one day less than the month, it will fall in the category of paying extra charges.
- If a user is comfortable, they can avail the amount of the refunded ticket after deducting the extra charges. The amount can be adjusted for any future booking with Frontier airlines.
The cancellation fees will not be implied on the tickets purchased through THE WORKS. The whole value will be used for future bookings within a year in this case. For this service, simply the request form needs to be filled.
Any other assistance required to resolve any sort of query can be completed by contacting customer service. The information on the contact details must be there on the official website of the Frontier Airlines.